Welcome to the Admission, Assessment & Award Cell of IIIT-A. Following are the various responsibilities of the Cell:
1. Admission : The Institute allows admission in all UG & dual degree program through CSAB & DASA, All M.Tech. and Integrated M.Tech. Ph.D. program through CCMT, MBA & Ph.D. Through Institute level Examination. After getting the admission through aforementioned process the students should report to this cell for completing other formalities, then Cell issuing registration number and keep record of all the admitted students.
2. Examination & Results : Mid semester, End Semester and Back paper examination are conducted by this Cell. The End semester results are declared on result section on this portal, where individual student should login to see his/her result. The list of students who have secured more than 9 SGPI is displayed.
3. Degree & Convocation : Printing the Degree and distributing it by organizing convocation during august September every year.
4. Other Related Task : Bonafide Certificate, documents verification, I-Cards preparation & issuing, issue attendance sheet for students, to provide data and other information for the convocation of the Institute.
5. The Institute do not provide Migration Certificate.
6. The Institute has no objection if any of the pass out student, who has completed his/her course requirements, at IIIT-Allahabad, joins any other Institute.
Course Curriculum (New Version)
Seat Matrix of UG/PG Programs after implementation of EWS
Spl. Back Paper Result - 11-02- 2019.
Back Paper Result Sep. (2018).
Data for MHRD - National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2018
Academic Calender (2019)
Branch Change - 2019
Information for degree recipient for 11th convocation
Information for degree recipient for 12th convocation
Curriculum Brochure (Old Version)
Authentication features of Grade card
Authentication features of Degree